Monitoring brands, campaigns, and influencers are crucial for the success of every business.
Every brand should monitor overall engagement (likes, comments, etc.), reviews, complaints, keywords related to the brand, and more.
But more importantly, they should react to the above.
That is the only way they can improve their results.
- It will help you to understand your niche and your key competitors
- Social media monitoring assists you to determine the effectiveness of your communication
- Helps brands find influencers to help them reach a wider audience
- Improve content ideas and overall content strategy
- Helps you to respond to crisis situations
- Social media monitoring helps you to understand what people think and say about your brand
- It helps you to create a strong brand
The simplest answer is – to use a tool that will do everything for you.
But we know you know this.
So we will recommend one of the best tools to monitor brands, campaigns, and influencers across social networks.
The software is Other Perspectives.
This software will allow social media managers to pull analytics for many brands from one platform.
Other Perspective is a powerful tool that allows users to:
- Grow social presence – Track your competitors and their content to see what works for them
- Create marketing strategies – track stats on the performance of your competitors
- Improve performance – Identify what makes a post successful on each social network.
- Generate reports – You can get in-depth and customizable reports quickly. You can also download them to your PC.
- Competitive analysis – Create a dashboard with the particular KPIs you need
- Benchmarks of social pages – Evaluate the success of your account to improve the marketing strategy
When it comes to Other Perspectives, the data you get is simple to understand yet very detailed. You get them in the format of charts and graphs.
With the software, social media managers can monitor brands, campaigns, and influencers across Facebook and Instagram. The software will soon include analytics for Youtube and Twitter.
Other Perspectives Pricing
If you want to try this software, you should pay $59 for a lifetime deal. The plan allows social media managers to monitor up to 20 accounts.
The plan also includes the following:
- Unlimited white-labeling reports
- 5 profile swaps per month
- competitive analysis
- Analysis of posts
- 6 months of data history
- Custom range date (option to track analytics for the custom period)
- Smart analytics
- 3 custom dashboards
If you want to monitor your brand, campaigns, and influencers across social networks from one centralized platform Other Perspectives is a terrific solution.
The platform gives in-depth insights into accounts across different social media platforms. Social media managers can analyze audiences in detail, and understand their interests, preferences, and affinities. Additionally, it is cheap and easy to use.
To sum up, here is a short overview of the software.
The tool is best for:
- Content creators
- Marketing agencies
- Social media managers
Use the tool if you want to:
- Grow your social media presence
- Create powerful marketing strategies
- Improve results